The latest version of Spartan is 17.03
Upgrades.... Upgrades to the latest version of Spartan can be purchased here.
The list below includes all fixes
and minor improvements.
Click here for a summary of new features by version only.
V17 adds a basic like script language.
21 Aug 2017 - V17.03
Fixes bugs in the script interpreter.
28 Jul 2017 - V17.02
Adds a shortcut key to launch the year planner.(Ctrl + Y)
Adds Cancel option when exiting the graphics editor.
Adds font selection to the text editor when in script mode.
Fixes bug when Delete was pressed in the History sheet with Arrow keys and enter selected.
Fixes occasional bug when double clicking in Control Panel.
12 Jul 2017 - V17.01
Fixes bug that erased remarks in scripts.
30 Jun 2017
You can now program Spartan with its built in Basic like script language.
V16 adds OneDrive compatibility
17 May 2017 - V16.12
Fixes bug that occasionally crashed Spartan while browsing digital photos and updating from Onedrive at the same time.
1 Feb 2017 - V16.11
Two minor bug fixes.
17 Jan 2017 - V16.10
You can now synchronize data using Microsoft's Onedrive Personal and Onedrive for Business.
16 Jan 2017
You can now synchronize data using Microsoft's Onedrive Personal Edition.
V15 adds Auto numbering of clip and file names
21 Dec 2016 -
The choose folder dialog now includes a "New Folder" option.
Free versions no longer default to "On Top" window status on first installation.
1 Dec 2016 -
Fixes bug casing Spartan to start with a different window size to that at the last shutdown on HD Monitors.
27 Oct 2016 -
Adds comma, full stop, semi colon, apostrophe and left and right brackets to the characters usable as activation hot keys.
17 Sep 2016 -
Fixes crash on multiple monitor systems when a monitor is disconnected with Spartan running.
4 Sep 2016 -
Fixes bug that hid the paste letters when the right click menu item Sort A to Z was used.
In the event of a system crash between cutting clips from one sheet and pasting them to another, the cut clips can still be pasted after a restart.
30 Jul 2016 -
In all previous versions, when you paste a clip, the time delay between placing your clip back on the Windows clipboard and sending the paste command was fixed at 200ms. From v15.02 Spartan uses the bulk paste delay set in Options (General). Increasing this time delay can prevent problems pasting on machines with low resources.
30 Jul 2016 -
The "Copy multiple Windows clips to one Spartan Clip" collection window can now have the help panel hidden, word-wrap turned on or off and can be made smaller than the original V15.00 window.
Fixes a bug that
prevented the clip preview window from staying on a second monitor when
Manual Positioning is selected.
26 Jul 2016
What's new in V15
V14 Adds floating columns Video Demo Here
18 Jul 2016 - V14.14
Fixes a bug which could crash Spartan using the "Save As" feature on computers with multiple monitors.
12 Jul 2016 - V14.14
Fixes a bug which can trigger the "Please save or cancel the current edit first" dialog when no clip is being edited.
30 Apr 2016 - V14.13
Fixes bug in the text editor saving routine.
18 Apr 2016 - V14.12
Fixes 3 minor bugs....
New logon clips no longer report "Badly formatted logon" if there is no trailing blank line
When dragging a clip in a floating column, the column now scrolls correctly.
Fixes "subscript out of range" error in dual monitor setups.
24 Mar 2016 - V14.11
Fixes bug which could cause Spartan to hang on startup if the Macros.dat file was corrupt.
17 Mar 2016 - V14.10
Fixes bug in the find and replace facility of the text clip editor.
7 Mar 2016 - V14.09
Fixes bug in the V14 Change Scale (Grid Size) dialog on multiple monitor computers.
27 Feb 2016 - V14.08
Fixes bug in the V14 built in Backup and Restore system.
The versions 14.00 to 14.07 restore algorithm fails if the new "Floating Columns" folder is not present in the backup.
23 Feb 2016 - V14.07
Fixes the problem of the main window scrolling unnecessarily when dragging clips toward the top or bottom of the display.
The initial position of the logon dialog is changed to centre screen from top right of screen where it was often obscured by the preview window.
22 Feb 2016 - V14.06
This release removes the digital signature from installer files. There are no changes to the actual program.
4 Feb 2016 - V14.05
Fixes bug in the Year Planner Editor where the Enter Key caused it to save and exit.
The bulk pasting options dialog now has the caption "Bulk Paste Options"
The Views and Sheets dialog now has the caption "Views & Sheets Control Panel"
25 Jan 2016 - V14.04
The delete key now deletes selected clips (As per previous versions) instead of the last clip captured.
22 Jan 2016 - V14.03
1. On multiple monitor setups, Spartan no longer has to be restarted when monitor relative positions are changed.
2. The help menu now includes a "Graphics Problems" item on machines using XP style Dpi. scaling.
12 Jan 2016 - V14.02
Three fixes to the graphics editor.
1. On dual monitor setups, the graphics editor control panels can now be dragged correctly on the secondary monitor.
2. Where dual monitors are of different sizes, the graphics editor control panels position correctly on either.
3. Graphic editor text elements now size correctly on high dpi scaling monitors when merged or saved.
31 Dec 2015 - V14.01
The split clip utility now works for multi-line segments.
The find and replace utility can now find and replace multi-line text.
15 Dec 2015 - V14.00 Released
V14 adds floating columns.
Version 13 (There is no V13)
V12 adds Hi Resolution Monitor compatibility
6 Oct 2015 - V12.05
Fixes non scrolling bug in the copy multiple clips viewer.
29 Sep 2015 - V12.04
Fixes false activations of the Anti-Virus interferance dialog..
23 Sep 2015 - V12.03
Fixes bug in Copy / Multiple Windows clips to one Spartan Clip which caused long web pages to scroll when copied from.
20 Sep 2015 - V12.02
Fix for compatibility with McAfee
Also fixes bug in 12.01 which prevented activation by hot key and tray icon.
18 Sep 2015 - V12.01
Fix for compatibility with Kaspersky's "Safe Money" feature.
15 Sep 2015 - V12.00 Released
V12 is a major rewrite to maximize the advantages of Windows 10 and high resolution monitors........
The grid sizing is now similar to the Windows Scaling ( 100% to 400%).
Users with more than one monitor can set scaling separately for each monitor.
Within each scale there are small, medium and large adjustments to the font size.
New option to have the yellow slots cleared on shutdown.
26 Jul 2015 - V11.31
Fixes bug that caused the Spartan mouse pointer to flash the busy cursor after copying a large amount of text.
2 Jul 2015 - V11.30
Now fully compatible with hi resolution, 4k monitors.
From V11.30 XP style Dpi scaling is no longer supported.
18 Apr 2015 - V11.20
The current edditions of Spartan are not suitable for hi resolution, 4k monitors.
This update makes the Spartan main display useable on 4k monitors. V11.20 can be used to capture and paste clips on 4k monitors but the picture browsers and graphics editor should not be used.
A re-write for 4k monitors is under development.
.18 Apr 2015 - V11.12
Fixes minor bugs in v11.10 / v11.11.....
Automatic formatting now recognizes separator characters in quotation marks.
Automatic formatting is canceled if only empty cells are copied.
When text for a "Copy into" is from MS Excel, the trailing carriage return is automatically removed.
A Copy Into menu selection is now automatically canceled when a multiple copy menu selection is made.
17 Apr 2015 - V11.11
Fixes bug of Esc key not minimizing Spartan after a text search.
Fixes bug in self-splitting clips where a separator character within quotes still caused a split.
Ctrl+Del and Ctrl+Backspace now delete the next / previous word in the text editor.
Option to fix display for Hebrew language pack.
14 Apr 2015 - V11.10
New - "Copy" menu.
New - Copy into feature.
New - Copy multiple Windows clips to one Spartan Clip.
24 Mar 2015 - V11.06
Fixes bug - Copying from multiple cells with "New Line" as the separator now works correctly..
18 Mar 2015 - V11.05
Fixes bug - Launching the control panel by clicking both mouse buttons over an empty cell could cause Spartan to minimize.
Fixes bug - Options (This View) sometimes left grayed out after visiting the hot key or macro views.
Adds the ability to cut as well as copy from the history and deleted clips sheets.
1 Mar 2015 - V11.04
Corrects a minor bug in v11.03. (The right click menu could occasionally launch the editor without being clicked)
26 Feb 2015 - V11.03
The spread sheet users package!
Split and combine clips. - Copy from and paste to multiple cells.
Also adds an optional sound when pasting.
See the video demo here.
17 Feb 2015 - V11.02
Where a clip contains both text and a graphic, you now have the choice of which you wish to use.
There are five additions to
the Paste Menu......
Paste and move to next cell across.
Paste and move to next cell down
Paste and move to next line
Paste and leave a blank line
Paste and tab
In addition to the predefined special function buttons, there are now three custom function buttons, one red, one green and one blue. You can allocate any of the items on the paste menu to one or more of the custom function buttons.
See the video demo here.
04 Jan 2015 - V11.01
If you minimize the text editor and then try to edit another clip, Spartan restores the clip edit window from the task bar automatically.
02 Jan 2015 - V11.00 Released
What's New in 11
16 Dec 2014 - V10.44
Bug fixes. Fixes bug causing the current font not to be selected when changing fonts in the text or graphics editor. Fixes bug whereby text clips which had been edited in Spartan were not fully text processed when "Plain Text" was selected in the Paste menu.
24 Nov 2014 - V10.43
Bug fix. Fixes bug causing hot keys using Alt + another key not to work. Also allows function keys 1 to 10 to be used as activation keys overriding their action to change views.
10 Nov 2014 - V10.42
Minor improvement to Dedicated Shortcuts. In v10.40 and 10.41 when you used a dedicated shortcut, the existing Windows clipboard contents were erased. This no longer happens.
23 Oct 2014 - V10.40
1. Dedicated Shortcut Clips. Clips which display the Run, Open, Eml or Net buttons can now be set to work as shortcuts without the need to click the special function button. This means that you can create clips which will open files or web pages when using the keyboard only and when using hot key or macro clips. To create a dedicated shortcut clip, add <@> to the end of the text. For Example.....
Will paste m8software.com and display the Net button.
m8software.com<@> will open the M8 Software web site no matter how it is activated.
2. Minor improvement to Macro Clips. If you have macros abc,, and xabc,, typing the second macro will not trigger the first macro as it could in previous versions.
3.This update has a fix for compatibility with the forthcomming Windows 10. Unless Microsoft fix it, Windows 10 crashes all previous versions of Spartan when a Net, Open or Run button is clicked!
8 Oct 2014 - V10.32
Bug fix. Fixes bug where the "Run" button would not run certain programs with splash screens.
Also fixes the problem of Chrome opening two tabs when called from a Net button under Windows 8..
2 Oct 2014 - V10.31
Bug fix. Fixes bug where the "Open" button would not open files with file extensions longer than 3 characters.
21 Sep 2014 - V10.30
Don't want the NSA reading your emails? You can now encrypt them with Spartan (Video Demo)
The portable edition now includes the option to start when Windows starts.
You can now change sheets with Ctrl + and Ctrl -
Fixed bug in the option to "Remind when the clipboard is full".
NOTE: If you wish to exchange encrypted email with someone who does not wish to purchase Spartan, he can use Spartan Lite. The email encryption system is included in Spartan Lite and Spartan Lite is free.
29 Aug 2014 - V10.21
Bug fix. The Maximum length for a sheet name is 20 characters. In versions 10.10 to 10.20, it was possible to enter a longer name and doing so, corrupted existing sheet names. This can no longer happen.
12 Aug 2014 - V10.20
New feature: Hot key and macro clips can now be used to open web sites, files or folders, start programs or start emails to a given address. All you have to do is save a file path, web site or email address as a hot key or macro clip and Spartan will treat it as if you had clicked the Net, Eml, Open or Run button for it.
If you want a hot key or macro to paste the text of such a clip, just add a space at the end. For Example...
The macro clip... "m8software.com"
will open the M8 website
The macro clip... "m8software.com " will paste the text "m8software.com "
17 Jul 2014 - V10.12
Minor bug fix.
If you used the options "Warn when clipboard is full" together with "Do not show in task bar", the clipboard full reminder did not always appear and if you clicked on the system tray icon at this time, Spartan would hang up.
7 May 2014 - V10.11
From V10.11, whenever Spartan captures a clip which contains both a text and graphic format, the text is used for the clip name but the graphic is shown in the viewer. If you elect to edit such a clip, you are offered the option of editing either the text or the graphic but not both.
5 May 2014 - V10.10
You can now choose your own colors
for highlighting clip names.
You can now Alt+Tab in and out of the graphics editor.
Where the clipboard holds both text and graphic formats, the graphic format is now shown in the preview window.
Fixes the "Search Canceled" dialog appearing twice.
Fixes bug where giving the same name to two graphic files did not invoke an error message.
Fixes bug where using rename/highlight corrupted year planner entries created in versions prior to V10
9 Mar 2014 - V10.04
Fixes bug where using rename/highlight corrupted clips created in versions prior to V10
4 Feb 2014 - V10.01
Fixes 2 minor bugs in V10.00
Spartan V10.00 - Released 1 Feb 2014
8 Oct 2013 - V9.03
Startup routine now detects and reports Windows user permissions faults.
5 Oct 2013 - V9.02
Fixes problem of path/file access errors if data files have been made read only.
22 Sep 2013 - V9.01
Fixes problem of Windows 7 arbitrarily canceling macros and hot keys.
Spartan V9.00 - Released 20 Sep 2013
8 Jun 2013 - V8.21
Fixes Excel problem in V8.20.
8 Jun 2013 - V8.20
Fix to copy graphics from IE 10 and AOL Browsers.
28 Feb 2013 - V8.19
The new user's intro. screen now links directly to the "Getting started" video. There are no functional changes to the software.
15 Feb 2013 -
Fixes a minor bug which caused the viewer to be left on screen if Ctrl+Click was used to paste clips with the "Minimize after pasting" option set.
5 Nov 2012 - V8.17
In previous versions, users with Setpoint had to use the Setpoint option not to warn when NumLock or CapsLock changed. This is no longer necessary.
23 Aug 2012 -
Adds link to new User Support Forum.
Clip Capture delay added to avoid keyboard repeat problems with Ctrl+C.
12 Aug 2012 - V8.15
Fixes problem on Italian keyboards where logon sets would not paste the "." character.
New error message if you do not have write permission in the data folder.
4 Aug 2012 - V8.14
Fixes minor bug in the fast access button display.
26 Jul 2012 - V8.13
Adds a routine to report when another program locks the clipboard.
4 Jul 2012 - V8.12
Fixes the v8 bug where the logon dialog would not accept two character passwords.
10 Jun 2012 - V8.11
Fixes the v8 bug where the "Open" button instead of the Run button appeared over a program file clip.
3 Jun 2012 - V8.10
Adds link to on line video tutorial. (Video Tutorial)
Spartan V8.00 - Released 5 May 2012
7 Mar 2012 - V7.18
Fixes occasional run time error 384 on startup under 64 bit systems.
12 Feb 2012 - V7.17
Now compatible with custom text size (DPI) without the need to use XP Style scaling.
3 Feb 2012 - V7.16
Fixes bug where large clips from MS Excel created unreadable files.
4 Jan 2012 - V7.15
Fixes conflict between hot keys and accent characters on non English keyboards.
2 Dec 2011 - V7.14
Installer change only. Installer now adds shortcuts to the all users desktop and start menu.
22 Nov 2011 - V7.122
Fixes bug in trial versions where clicking links in the "About" dialog could unload the program.
30 Oct 2011 - V7.12
Fixes bug where the second of two consecutive macro clips did not paste.
29 Oct 2011 - V7.11
Fixes conflict with the ^ key on French keyboards
Adds option to save large graphic clips in Bitmap format
12 Oct 2011 - V7.10
The text clean up functions previously only available via the Txt buttons can now be applied directly to the Windows clipboard. You can now copy formatted text, say from a Web page, and paste only the plain text directly with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
Spartan V7.00 - Released 18 Sep 2011
10 August 2011 - V6.05
Fixes conflict between Excel and Spartan image size reduction pasting.
27 Jun 2011 -
Fixes a bug which prevented changing the clipboard from "Show Vertical"
Fixes sorting A to Z bug in Lite version.
Enables hot key clips in Lite version.
26 Jun 2011 -
v6.03 (Full versions only Lite versions still v6.02)
Fixes a bug which grayed out the "View 9 Hot Key Clips" menu item.
20 Jun 2011 -
Fixes a bug in the picture browser which could crash the program when the mouse wheel was used.
2 May 2011 -
Fixes a minor bug in the picture browser which prevented any unreadable image file from being deleted.
Spartan V6.00 - Released 16 Apr 2011
14 Jan 2011 - v5.02
Fixes a minor bug in the logon dialog.(Back and Forward buttons did not work on some machines)
5 Jan 2011 - v5.01
Fixes a minor bug in the way time is displayed in the window caption.(06.00 was displayed as 60.00)
Spartan - V5.00 - Released 28 Dec 2010.... What's New in 5....
Date / Time Clips. You can now create clips which include codes for all elements of the system date and time. When you paste these, Spartan replaces the codes with the actual date time data at the time of pasting.
10 Dec 2010 - v4.07
When Restoring with the inbuilt backup and restore system, the dialog asking what to restore is now correctly captioned "Restore What?". In previous versions the caption read "Backup What?" .
24 Nov 2010 - v4.06
Fixes a minor bug which could cause the program to freeze if "New Text Clip" were selected in a view set to "Keep on top of other windows".
26 Sep 2010 - v4.05
Fixes a minor bug which could cause the program to freeze if items from the Pictures menu were selected in a view set to "Keep on top of other windows".
8 Aug 2010 - v4.04
Minor compatibility fix. Previous versions could be crashed when a program called "Snappy Spy" was running.
22 May 2010 - v4.03
Minor bug fix. In v4.02 it was possible to crash the program by launching the year planner from the system tray while one of the main window editors was open. This has been fixed.
30 Mar 2010 - v4.02
1. New option to minimize to tray. With this selected, closing the main window leaves the program running. It can be shut down from the tray icon.
2. Year planner now minimizes to the system tray instead of the task bar.
3. New options to have the year planner start automatically when Spartan starts (either on screen or in the system tray).
4. The year planner no longer shuts down during backup or restore.
5. Open and Run buttons now recognize filenames which have quotation marks.
6. In previous versions, Spartan could hang up when a corrupt graphic file had been captured. This has been fixed.
14 Feb 2010 - v4.01
Minor bug fixes
The following minor bugs have been corrected in v4.01.
1. The paste letters no longer disappear after using the text or graphic editors
2. Ctrl+O and Ctrl+B work correctly when using Ctrl + a pasting letter.
3. When Minimize after paste is selected, the program minimizes correctly after the Txt, Uc or Lc buttons have been used
4. When the Deleted Clips or Windows Clipboard History sheets are full, new additions overwrite the old ones and in previous versions it was difficult to see where the latest addition was on the sheet. In v4.01 a black bar has been added as a marker.
Spartan - V4.00 - Released 2 Apr 2009.... What's New in 4....
1. Year Planner. Note that for birthdays and anniversaries, you can elect to have the entry repeated automatically each year.
2. Window 7 compatible.
Updates to V3
29 Nov 2008 - v3.10
All the text cleanup facilities available in the text clip editor can now be applied automatically when you paste. This is achieved by applying user selected clean up routines whenever a clip is pasted by clicking the TXT (Unformatted Text Button) instead of the clip name. To select the clean up routines you want performed, click "Txt Button Options" in the view options dialog on the view menu.
9 Dec 2008 - v3.11
Minor Bug Fix
Fixes double spacing bug when printing from the text editor.
4 Mar 2009 - v3.12
Minor Bug Fix
Fixes bug of the "Do you want to overwrite the existing clip ?" dialog not appearing when the "Keep on top" option is selected for the current view.
Spartan - V3.00 - Released 7 Nov 2008
1. Digital Photo Utilities. There is an import routine for graphics. Point it to a folder with JPEG digital photos and they are imported as clip files ready to paste into your emails and documents. There is also a full screen picture viewer where you can browse or slide show your pictures. There are tools to print, rotate, fix red eye, and basic brightness / contrast adjustments.
In the graphics editor, you can now select inches or centimeters as well as pixels for the size units. This allows you to size or crop to real sizes for example to create passport size pictures.
2. There are two book marks in the shape of finger pointers. One is a freehand bookmark that you just drag to wherever you want to remind yourself of something. The other is a "last used" bookmark. It points to the clip that was last pasted, edited or viewed in the new picture browser.
3. The inbuilt backup now has the option to backup or restore a single sheet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO USERS
OF V1 or V2
To cater for digital photos, V3 saves large graphic clips as JPEGs rather than the clipboard native format. While v3 will read the graphic clip files from previous versions, previous versions will not read the graphic clip files created by V3. If you have already purchased a previous version, try V3 then decide to revert to your previous version, you will need to delete all graphic clips created in or edited in V3.
Updates to V2
16 Oct 2008 - v2.11
Fixes hang up bug when right clicking on an empty clipboard.
16 Sep 2008 - v2.11
Minor maintenance release.
1. Plain text can now be pasted in "Arrow Keys and Enter" keyboard mode by using Shift + Enter to paste.
2. Turn off Recycling menu check mark now displays correctly after a restart.
3. Graphics editor can be exited using the Esc. key.
30 Jul 2008 - v2.10
Adds "Hot Key Clips". You can now assign clips to hot keys and paste them from the keyboard without activating the main window..
16 Jul 2008 - v2.03 / v2.04
Changes to the default option settings only. Now defaults to starting up minimized and not shown in the Windows taskbar.
11 Jun 2008 - v2.02
1. Allows pasting either way between editions. If you keep hard disk and portable versions synchronized, you can paste new clips from one to the other without going through a full backup and restore.
2. The clipboard capture off notice now correctly positions over the clipboard when "Show Clipboard Vertically" is selected.
3. In previous versions, if "Arrow Keys and Enter" was selected as the keyboard pasting method and Enter was used to action a menu item, the highlighted clip was also pasted. This is now fixed.
23 May 2008 - v2.01
Allows shutdown from right click menu on taskbar when minimized.
Fixes Rename / Highlight dialog position at top of screen.
Adds a "Reset text editor position" item to the right click tray icon menu.
Spartan - V2.00 - Released 16 May 2008
What's New in 2
1. The matrix of clip cells has been expanded from 5 columns by 35 rows to 9 columns by 62 rows.
2. The main window is now sizable over this matrix.
3. A new keyboard option allows all aspects of the program to be operated without recourse to the mouse.
4. The 25 clip clipboard can be displayed as a single column as well as a 5 by 5 matrix.
5. Hot keys upgraded. (Win 2000, XP and Vista only)
7. Showing in taskbar when minimized is now optional. (Allows activation by Alt + Tab)
6. V2 introduces the concept of "Views".
A view is the size shape and position of a Spartan window together with the sheet (Group) that is displayed and all the commonly changed options like which special function buttons, which keyboard option and which preview window position is in use. There are 8 views and you can switch view with a single function key.
The introduction of views allows you to set up Spartan just the way you want it for up to eight different tasks and switch between tasks with a single key press.
Updates to V1
3 Apr 2008 - V1.70
1. New sizable text editor with undo, redo, search and print.
2. Change view from the keyboard with F12
1 Mar 2008 - V1.63
Fix for compatibility with Vista Snipping Tool. (Also cures "Run Time 380" Errors)
15 Feb 2008 - V1.62
Fixes hang-up bug in the text search facility.
13 Feb 2008 - V1.61
Fixes the graphics editor problem of text items with more than one paragraph having the second and subsequent paragraphs aligned with the left edge of the graphic clip after saving.
7 Feb 08 - V1.60
1. Option for a one second delay before edge buttons appear.
2. Outlook pasting format for graphics is now optional.
3. Creating a graphic clip when a graphic file is copied is now optional.
4. Single click "Clear the Clipboard" item now on the right click menu.
5. Right click on a form filling button sends the TAB key.
6. Ctrl+C now works in clip preview.
7. Deleted clips are now moved to a "Deleted Clips" group.
8. If you drop a new clip from the clipboard on an existing clip in a group, the
clip contents are replaced but the old clip name and highlight color are retained.
8 Dec 07 - V1.50
Fixes bug when copying from Microsoft Excel under the Vista operating system.
27 Nov 07 - V1.49
1. Fixes bug of edit and highlight window appearing behind main window in floating column mode.
2. Program now starts at same screen position even if it was shutdown in floating column or strip mode.
3. Fixes problem of not always restarting after shutdown under Vista Aeroglass Theme.
11 Nov 07 - V1.48
1. Activation buttons do not appear within 1 Inch of screen corners.
2. Clicking the system tray icon during a backup no longer interrupts it.
3. If clip preview is turned off, you can still pick from clips in the graphics editor.
25 Oct 07 - V1.47
Fixes bug of program occasionally popping up when only one of the hot keys is pressed e.g. pressing S when Ctrl+S is the hot key.
12 Oct 07 - V1.46
Fixes problem copying from the reply window in MS Outlook.
3 Oct 07 - V1.45
Further fix for Excel problems.
30 Sep 07 - V1.44
Fixes the problem of MS Word creating bookmarks during the copy process.
29 Sep 07 - V1.43
Fixes "File not found" error when displaying the options window under Windows 98.
12 Sep 07 - V1.42
Fixes bug when copying from Microsoft Excel.
5 Sep 07 - V1.42
You can now choose a font for the main display. There are shortcut keys to change groups.
21 Aug 07 - V1.41
There are now 3 options for the positioning of the preview window:
Automatically in the screen corners as previous versions
Automatically in the main window corners
Also corrects display bug in V1.40 (Not showing XP and Vista style buttons)
23 July 2007 - V1.31
Minor bug fix
20 July 2007 - V1.30
You can now elect to ignore clips from selected programs.
9 July 2007 - V1.20
1. Activation hot keys now include all letters as well as function keys.
2. New special function button "DOS" allows pasting text into DOS windows.
3. Automatic starting at boot up is now an option.
4. New option to delete clips without confirmation dialog.
5. Preview window is now scrollable.
6. Upper, Lower, Proper and Sentence case utilities added to the text clip editor.
14 Dec 2006 - V1.10
Adds function buttons to paste text clips converting them to upper case or lower case during the paste process.
28 Nov 2006 - V1.02
Fixes bug changing font size.
26 Nov 2006 - V1.01
Fixes minor bug in the graphics editor.