Spartan's option to automatically log off your Encrypted clips after a fixed length of time....
does not work when this version of Onedrive is running. This is because this version of Onedrive triggers a "User input event" about every 10 to 15 seconds. It is not possible to tell how much time has passed since the last real user input.
When you paste a clip from Spartan, two things happen....
1. The clip is put on the Windows clipboard.
2. The paste keys, Ctrl+V are sent to the program you are pasting to.
The version of Edge which ships with this release does not accept simulated keystrokes from other applications.
To paste a clip from Spartan into this version of Edge......
1. Click on the clip in Spartan
2. Click in the field in Edge
3. Type Ctrl+V or right click and click Paste.
If you really like using Edge, complain to Microsoft about this feature and get them to remove it.
If not, use another browser.
This forum lists the bugs in Windows 10 insider previews which affect Spartan.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest