Why won't Spartan paste into EDGE?
When you paste a clip from Spartan, two things happen....
1. Spartan puts the clip on the Windows clipboard.
2. Spartan simulates the paste keys, Ctrl+V.
The current version of Edge does not accept simulated keystrokes from other applications.
To paste a clip from Spartan into Edge......
1. Click on the clip in Spartan
2. Click in the field in Edge
3. Type Ctrl+V or right click and click Paste.
If you really like using Edge, complain to Microsoft about this feature and get them to remove it.
If not, use another browser. All the others work correctly.
This forum lists the bugs in Windows 10 insider previews which affect Spartan.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest