Some Text Clips are giving me Graphic buttons instead of Text Buttons

If you need help, this is the place to ask for it. No need to register.
Bravah

Some Text Clips are giving me Graphic buttons instead of Text Buttons

Postby Bravah » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 am

Some Text Clips are giving me Graphic buttons instead of Text Buttons. So I can't do things I want to the clips, like paste as unformated Text. See, as per image.
Textrecg 01a.png
Textrecg 01a.png (21.47 KiB) Viewed 86 times

How can i fix this. FYI re issue- I have just bought a site license. Full Copy Spartan Ver 16.11

Thanks in adv.

Bravah

Re: Some Text Clips are giving me Graphic buttons instead of Text Buttons

Postby Bravah » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 am

H again, I have narrowed down the problem. It seems to happen with text clips from OneNOTE. Other programs text are OK and recognised as Text by Spartan. But OneNOTES text is recognised as Graphics by Spartan. I didn't have this problem with FreeClip version.

It impedes and affects my workflow now. As my main work tool is OneNOTE. It's quite irritating, as it means the program now, doesn't work as described it would, when I bought it. Hope this is a small thing, with an easy fix.

I am going to try uninstall and reinstall but if developer or users can fix this, please let me know.

FYI I have it on computer with Windows 7. 64 bit Op Sys, Intel Core i7, OneNOTE 2007 Ver.

johnturnbull
Site Admin

Re: Some Text Clips are giving me Graphic buttons instead of Text Buttons

Postby johnturnbull » Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 am

Onenote places both text and graphic clips on the clipboard at the same time. To switch Spartan between them, click on the small button with the flashing ? mark.

It was just luck that your Freeclip was on text and your full version is on graphic.

For more info. see the tutorial video ... http://m8software.com/clipboards/sparta ... asics.html

Sixth item on the menu.

Return to “Help”