When you install V16 or later, it moves your clip data from the Spartan_Data folder to a new sub folder, Clip_Data. This is necessary to separate those settings which are shared via Onedrive and those which remain local to each PC.
Should you ever revert to an earlier version of Spartan, then, in order to have the earlier version read your data you will need to...
1. Go to Backup and Restore on the Tools menu and make a note of the data folder.
2. Shut down Spartan
3. Go to the data folder and select everything in the sub folder \Clip_data
4. Right click and click Cut
5. Move up to \Spartan_Data
6. Right click and click Paste
7. right click on the (now empty) sub folder, Clip_data, and click delete.
8 Restart Spartan
Got a multi-clipboard problem? Chances are it's already been solved!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest