Why won't Spartan paste into EDGE?
When you paste a clip from Spartan, two things happen....
1. Spartan puts the clip on the Windows clipboard.
2. Spartan simulates the paste keys, Ctrl+V.
The current version of Edge does not accept simulated keystrokes from other applications.
To paste a clip from Spartan into Edge......
1. Click on the clip in Spartan
2. Click in the field in Edge
3. Type Ctrl+V or right click and click Paste.
If you really like using Edge, complain to Microsoft about this feature and get them to remove it.
If not, use another browser.
Got a multi-clipboard problem? Chances are it's already been solved!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest